
The problem: Andrew's tooth has been loose for 3-4 weeks but: the one behind it has been growing through right behind it and definitely not in it's proper place. I've been trying to resist yanking that tooth out for a few weeks now because I don't want to lose Andrew's trust. It's been really hard for me, I just want to keep wiggling it whereas Andrew is babying the tooth like you wouldn't believe. I took this picture so I could show him the problem here in hope's that he would try to yank it out himself. Guess what?

It worked. He wiggled it like crazy last night and was super brave and yanked it out with a kleenix. He was so excited and proud of himself, you should've seen his face as he yelled upstairs for Daddy to come quickly to see.

Now what? That tooth definitely isn't in it's proper place. I think I might have to call the dentisit about it. This is only the second tooth that Andrew's lost and the first one we never did find. He was quite thrilled to leave it in his special monster tooth fairy pillow last night and this morning he came running upstairs to show us his loonie!
1 comment:
Great news that it finally came out. A friend of ours ended up taking her boy to the dentist because the loose teeth just wouldn't come out. I hope it all turns out okay. Is Andrew your most cautious boy?
Post a Comment