
Me tonight. Having a hard time keeping that belly tucked into my clothes the last few days.

Luke made this family drawing at preschool today. What a bunch of pumpkin heads!

This was last week when Luke was learning to write his name. He's got it mastered now. Pretty good for 3 3/4 years old. I remember Andrew refused to do anything but an "A" until almost kindergarten.

Isaac sick and in his zombie mode. We had a bad fever bug go through all of the kids over the last few weeks. This was Isaac's turn.

This was one Sunday when Andrew had it. Those watery eyes weren't from crying either.

Luke playing with the dress up clothes. His shirt says it all.

Andrew on ice.

What a sweet little puppy. He wore this around happily for the whole morning.
2 comments:
How many belly photos have you taken this pregnancy? I have taken less than half of what I did with Samuel. Your boys are so incredibly cute. Samuel thought your sweet little puppy was very interesting this morning. He just kept wanting to look at it, and he was fascinated by Andrew skating and playing hockey. He would love an afternoon at your place. Are you planning a trip out east this summer? We're coming to AB, hopefully, and would love to come down and see you all, and meet Babe.
I cant wait until bubs comes....I too am anxious about what you are having:) I just love your blog and to read it is very inspiring to me..You are a fantastic Mum and also the best friend ever!
Post a Comment