

Well...our assignment was a picture of our office this week. Pretty sad office eh? All of our rooms are pretty much occupied in our house so our office is the laptop on the kitchen counter or wherever we decide to sit with it. This desk and chair area is in our family room in a corner. Basically our office consists of a 2-drawer filing cabinet and a printer and 2 laptops. On the desk is our old one which we only really use for our budget and entering receipts. We have bookcases scattered throughout the house full of books and some even piled on the floor in our storage room. Someday maybe I will have a craft room/office but for now this works and forces us to keep things organized.
2 comments:
Whatever works, right? Sometimes my office makes me a little sad but whatever, it's enough that we love our home.
And I'm glad I took a photo of it too - because one day if we add a floor on to our house and I have a beautiful big bright office, I'll look back and remember where I used to work. :)
We have a pretty small office area as well. Just a desk and book shelf in our room. It is so nice to have a laptop so that you can use it wherever you need to be. You are always so organized. How do you do it on a limited budget?
Post a Comment