Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Month 3 Week #4 - Favorite Character or Movie

These are the boys favorite movies. Thankfully my parents almost always by them a new movie when they are here to visit from NS or they give them a new one at Christmas each year. The kids love cars, Diego and as of lately Puss and Boots which we borrowed from friends. I can't even believe how advanced these movies are compared to what we watched as kids. When we go to Grandma and Grandpa's cabin we often watch some classics and old disney movies like Bambi, Peter Pan, Lassie etc and they seem to enjoy these just as much, despite the quality. It's funny how we try to convince our kids to like what we like. I also enjoy Franklin and it's innocence and life lessons for kids but the kids aren't as excited over Franklin these days or Thomas the Train. I'm not sure where they were exposed to Spider man but Sam asked me the other day if the spiderman was real? Anyways I'm not to brand or label crazy so you won't see me buying all kinds of cars stuff or diego stuff like comforters or backpacks and such. Maybe I'm a stick in the mud, I dunno...

1 comment:

Tyler and Melinda said...

This is a tough one for me. I still haven't taken a picture because Samuel doesn't really have a favourite character or movie. He has some he really likes, but nothing that he's super attached too. I'm like you, though, I'm not overly fond of get too involved in one brand when there are so many great things out there. We started watching Cars with Samuel the other day and he's been asking all kinds of questions since. I prefer letting him watch Robin Hood (Disney), which is much slower paced and easier to grasp. What was your favourite as a kid?