
Nope, this is not our baby's room but a picture from the pottery barn. I really liked the LOVE wall hanging and found instructions on
Pinterest to make something like it.
TaDa.

This was a mobile that I kinda liked and I revamped it a bit too.

Ta
Da again.

Slowly I am getting things ready for the baby to arrive. Still have a few more plans for the room. So far I'm impressed with how cheap I am doing things. FYI we have had like 2-3 crib mobiles in the past and they all have busted. I liked this idea and used a branch from a local park and made the circles out of scrapbook scraps. It didn't cost a cent. The love hanging was pretty cheap too, just bought the canvas at
Walmart and already had the paper and
modge podged it. Stay tuned for more updates on this room.
2 comments:
Look at you - Miss Crafty herself! Your projects look great. When I saw the pink picture up first, I thought maybe you'd found out you were having a girl :)) It feels so awesome to have new things up that you did yourself and that didn't cost much, doesn't it?
Good job, that looks really cute! Lucky baby ;-)
Post a Comment