This is supposed to be the hands on the tummy shot. Kids weren't having it!





For my free week I decided to post my maternity shoot that my Niece Tara-Lee did for fun, and tell you how I'm feeling with only a 3-4 weeks left.
- pretty good compared to other pregnancies. I keep telling people maybe it's because I'm so busy with the other four that I don't have time to dwell on aches and pains.
- maybe that's why I notice my aches and pains the most at night once the kids are in bed
- I eat lots and by lots I mean I'm eating something every two hours or so. The other day I ate chicken Alfredo leftovers at 10am because I was starving. I also sometimes eat 4-5 cookies a day. I might have to stop making those cookies once babe comes. I try to eat fruit at night but usually end up eating fruit plus something else that is salty or chocolaty.
- My back hurts at the end of the day but I think it's because I'm carrying most of the baby weight out front, also possibly from lifting Isaac in and out of the car seat/stroller/bed etc. His weight currently is 35 pounds only 2 pounds less than Luke.
- I have such ugly varicose veins on one leg, only on one leg. weird I think but my legs don't bug me too bad as long as I soak in the tub everyday at some point.
- I actually sometimes nap during the day while Luke is up and watching a movie. This is a nice treat from other pregnancies.
- Pretty sure it is a boy again which is fine. We are used to boys but a little part of me is anxious to see if I'm proven wrong.
- We had a hard time coming up with boy names this time, looking back at our previous lists we have used a lot of our favorite names as first or second names of our boys that we have. I had two picked that I really like but Ken actually has picked the first name if we have a boy and after I had decided on 3 girl names that I love Ken threw another one in there that I think we will go with if it's a girl.
- I think this pregnancy has gone the fastest of them all.
- I'm feeling pretty weepy lately but haven't had much chance to let the tears flow.
- For the last four days I have been feeding the neighbors daughters fish while they are away. Her name is Jenna and she is in grade 3. The other day I just froze in her room and absorbed all the pink and girly stuff and wondered if I may never ever experience that in my house.
- This time round no stretch marks again(hurray...5 pregnancies without stretch marks)
- No arm or leg twitches while sleeping
- I've been physically lazy, no exercise since maybe 12 weeks other than the everyday taking care of kids.
- I've really missed running and boot camp but I do realize there is a time for everything and that frankly exhausts me to even think about.
- It's neat to see the three oldest so excited and asking about the baby all the time. Every night they hug my belly and say good night baby.
- I've been telling Isaac he is going to be a big brother soon but he doesn't really get it.
- Once again I've been given 2 due dates one April 11 and one April 26. I asked my Dr. this week if she could help narrow that down at all and she said to aim for the earlier one based on size etc.
- I am ready. Room's ready. Stay tuned for pics of that.
- Dad and Denise and Nannie booked their flights and are coming for 10 days starting May 4.
2 comments:
I'd say this pregnancy has gone by fast too!! You look marvelous and you are right - no time to be anything but well :) So nice that your family will come to visit soon - enjoy!! I'll be watching for the official news - maybe the baby will come on my birthday - April 8th :))
I loved this update, and you're looking absolutely fantastic. Did you do any photo shoots during the other pregnancies? I find I'm pretty good about eating all day, but that last evening snack before bed. Sometimes I just want something sweet and chocolatey or crispy and salty. I am curious to hear your name choices, but I'll wait until Babe arrives. I wonder if we have any of the same ones on our list. For some reason we think a lot alike, and it wouldn't surprise me if we did. ;)
I'm so glad your having company in May. Is this the first time Nanny will be in Alberta visiting?
Post a Comment