Monday, March 12, 2012

Month -3 Week #2 - the siblings






It was pretty easy to find sibling pictures of our boys because where one is the others are not far behind. I can't even begin to describe how close these brothers are, they are best friends and we hope it continues to be this way. As much time as they do spend together I do like to see their personalities shine and come out when they are apart. Currently Andrew is in school full time so we see him the least, Sam goes two days a week which allows Luke and Isaac to bond a bit and now that Luke is in preschool 2 mornings a week I actually have Isaac to myself for a few hours. The dynamics are always changing with each addition to the family but it isn't long before each little boy has found their place in the mix. These guys care so much about each other and want the same things for each other. Examples of this are: whoever is with me when I drop off the recyclables always wants enough suckers for the other boys even if they aren't there. Yesterday Luke and I went to Old Navy and he got to take home a coloring sheet from the kids table in the store, well we couldn't leave without one for Andrew and Sam as well. When Sam first was assessed for his speech he got a sticker after from the teacher and he immediately asked if he could have one for Andrew. These are just a few little things but it says alot about their characters I believe. Sometimes people are in shock when I say I have 4 boys under 6 but I wouldn`t change it ever, they are so close and take such good care of each other that my job is probably easier than a mom who has 1 or two kids. We are so thankful for these blessings in our lives.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love all of these! And especially your sweet writing about how they all fit in with each other. My oldest starts full-day kindergarten next year and it will really change things around here when it's just me and the girl-child. :)