Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Family Gathering. Part 2.











So the family has grown out of Grandpa and Grandma's house. We now rent the school kitchen/gym for Christmas dinner and activities. It works out great. We set up buffet style and dig in. We also made snowman crafts, played in the gym and had a gift exchange. All 30 of us! It was a very Merry Christmas for all of us!




2 comments:

Tyler and Melinda said...

Wow!!! What a big, beautiful, fun-loving family gathering. Great craft ideas, too. I so loved getting together with family over the holidays, especially all the cousins. It's such a blessing to have them so close by and to see them so often.

Crystal said...

You guys have the perfect spot for gathering! And you took lots of great pictures too :) Getting together and having fun is really the best part of Christmas, isn't it? Happy New Year to you!

P.S. I forgot to tell you - I went to bed at 5:45 a.m. on Christmas morning this year - I am so much like your Mom!!! It didn't help that we were at church and visiting friends from 6 - 2 a.m. - I lost some major work time there but it was all good!