
This is Christmas Tree 2009 purchased at Home Depot that the boys helped pick out. It's a BC tree and we bought it
pre-baled. I know, I know....
Scothorn's. This is so out of nature for us but there are no U-picks out here, maybe someday I can start one!

Sam made this ornament at
Pre-school this year. We only have Sam in
pre-
school and already we've had to be choosy about which ornaments to hang because there are so many new additions.

Another
masterpiece of Sam's.

Andrew made an angel in
Storytime at Bible Study so we decided for this year we would put it on top of the tree. He is pretty excited about it.

Sam's class party was this week and it was a reindeer party. This was one ornament he got to make.
1 comment:
I love that the boys get to put so many ornaments on the tree. My mom kept a box for each of us to put our ornaments in and decorate the tree with every year. I'm so glad she kept them for us so we can put them on our tree now and share them with our kids.
Post a Comment