So we are on Night #1 of putting Luke in a Toddler bed. I've been procrastinating on making this change over the whole Christmas break. The plan is to put the baby in the crib Luke was sleeping in and move Luke to the Toddler bed. We bought this bed set awhile ago to help with the transition. Luke loves it! When I tucked him in tonight and sang his prayer with him he laid there pretty still with huge eyes not sure what to think. I didn't know what to expect but it's been a few hours already and not a peep. Let's hope it continues this way.
1 comment:
Oh Shelly - I have missed so much of your blog and you are probably almost going to have your baby. The busy time of Christmas is past and now you can get busy getting ready for the baby. Another exciting time!! Just love reading your blog - keep it up!
We do enjoy it very much!
Love Fred and Jane
Post a Comment