Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Houseguests.







We had a house full of guests over Christmas and what fun did we have. And girls....well I very happily had 6 girls join me in this house of boys for a few days. What a treat! Ken's brother Dwayne and his wife Trixie and their six kids came to stay with us. It works out great, they have the whole basement to themselves. I premade all of our meals so I only had to throw them in the oven. I was so thankful for the early Christmas present we got from my parents in September...my dishwasher. I think we ran it 3-4 times a day. The kids had so much fun with their cousins and my nieces were a great help entertaining all the little ones so us parents could visit.



1 comment:

Tyler and Melinda said...

Yeah for the dishwasher!!! It must be such a lifesaver whether it's you and the boys or guests are over. I'm a little envious. I am SO wanting one these days.