
I had to take a picture of our beautiful stockings hung on the railing. My Nannie has kept very busy over the years making homemade stockings for all of her children, her grandchildren and now great-grandchildren. I remember as a kid thinking Dad's stocking looked a lot smaller than mine and my brother's, and now I look at mine and think it looks smaller than my kids. I think Nannie is getting more and more generous each year (if that's possible) and now we have twice as much stocking to fill as our parents did. This is such a wonderful tradition and I'm so thankful that we have a grandmother who is still so
healthy and able to do these things. She will have to pass on her pattern(in her head) one of these year's.

This isn't even an ornament but the kids decided when we decorated the tree that this frog should be on the tree. So welcome little
froggy.

My mom gave my brother and I a Santa ornament one year and it is always an attention grabber. The kids love it and always want to touch his fluffy beard.

This was a passed on ornament from my
Grammie. I'm not sure who made it but Sam is enthralled with it. I think he
thinks it's a real sucker and he always
asks me if he can have it.

This is one of my favorite's. It's a
pewter lighthouse from Nova
Scotia and always
makes me think of home and how fun Christmas was with our family.
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing. Such a great idea to take pictures and write little notes about why their significant to you and your family. The stockings are awesome!!
Post a Comment