
Daddy has had a busy holiday building and assembling lots of toys. All three boys were t
hrilled to get this tool bench and set of tools from Nana and Papa. I'm very happy with it, all three boys can play with it at the same time, there are plenty of tools to go around. They spent the whole day playing with it once Daddy put it together.

Luke was thrilled with his new guitar. He's our little dancer and is always sharing some of his moves with us.

Okay, I guess I'm officially a hockey mom now. We got the boys a huge hockey net and they have been burning lots of energy with Daddy playing hockey and soccer in the basement. I stay clear,
everytime I enter that room I get hurt!

I'm happy to say that our boys are just as excited over new books as they are over toys. I went to a
Usborne book party before Christmas and ordered some really cute books. We are having fun reading them.

Opening stockings first thing.
3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures. It looks like you had a fantastic day with your boys. Merry Christmas!
Great pics! This was a great Christmas, wasn't it?
Your guys got great gifts!!! Things that they will use and love through the whole year. And you were great with taking so many pictures!
Post a Comment