We haven't had a very eventful week around here. The flu bug passed through our house over 6 days and hit each of us. We have been a little cranky with each other since we've been so housebound but the last day or two we've perked up and I've found a few fun things for the kids to do.
Yesterday we made gingerbread men and Gingerbread trees and the boys helped me make supper (chicken alfredo pasta). They like to help cut up veggies and they do a fine job.
At parent preschool a week ago we had a lady in to talk to us about kids and chores so I've decided to try to stop tackling everything myself and get the boys to help especially while they are so young and enthusiastic. Maybe someday they will love to cook just like their Dad and Mom.
For now they are assisting me with some extra Christmas stuff and I call them my little elves!
1 comment:
Fun times!! You are so wise to start having them help you. It's good training, even if some times it would be faster to do it yourself.
P.S. I tagged you over at my blog :))
Post a Comment