Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Simple Woman # 7

A Picture Thought for you: This was a few weeks ago at the park. Three of my monkies were climbing around.

FOR TODAY September 22, 2009


...Outside my window
Sunshine and +29. Thankfully it cools down at nights, tomorrow they are calling for +32.

..I am thinking
that tomorrow would've been my mom's 54th birthday and I'm also thinking about my cousin Kelly who will be having a C-section tomorrow and welcoming her 2nd little girl into the world. Praying that all goes well for her and the delivery.

...I am thankful for
playgroups and Bible Study groups that allow me to get out with other moms and women and that also give the boys a break from me while they play with other kids their age.

...From the kitchen
tonight was cheesy potato scallop, Honey BBQ meatloaf and Corn on the cob.

...I am wearing
black yoga capris and a black tank top

...I am going
to start preparing for Bible Study soon. We are studying Acts.

...I am reading
nothing. Any good recommendations out there?

...I am hoping
to sit in the bath tonight and relax after I put the boys to bed. Ken is at a meeting and I plan to go to bed early.

...I am hearing
my wonderful dishwasher cleaning today's dishes

...Around the house
I've been procrasinating on my bathrooms all week, I have potatoes to peel so Ken's mom can can them for me, and a kitchen floor to scrub and that's about it.

...One of my favorite things
is getting a phone call from family out East. Today my Aunt Carolyn called out of the blue and we had a great chat and then I got an email from my Aunt Debbie. What a treat. Both are my mom's sisters.

...A few plans for the rest of the week
Tomorrow Sam has preschool, I have Bible Study while Andrew goes to storytime and Luke goes to the nursery, Thursday will be a day at home and Friday I'm getting together with my good Friend Amanda for a visit.


1 comment:

Tyler and Melinda said...

I've been procrastinating on my bathroom, too. I am a little envious of that dishwasher. We've wanted one for five years and we're still without. It might just be a prerequisite for the next move.

Have a great time at Bible study. I'm so glad you get to go and the boys have other things to do while you're there. It's just nice to have a little adult time in the day isn't it? I'd love to hear about your study sometime.

Thanks for sharing. I really enjoy checking in on you guys. The photo of your monkeys is great.