Happy Birthday to my dear brother Kevin who I miss so much! I'm thinking of you lots today as you turn 35. You are a wonderful brother and a great friend! I miss our fun times together and I wish we had more of them. When I do come home to visit, I can hardly wait to see you and that huge grin! Boy do I miss that grin. I am so thankful that I have such a great brother to grow up with. You have turned into quite the young man. Owner of a business, a husband and a great Daddy that loves his daughter so much. I love spending time with you and seeing so many traits and characteristics of Mom and Dad in you as well as myself. Today I hope you have a wonderful day with friends and family and I hope you know you are in my thoughts and prayers today and everyday. Love you.Friday, September 18, 2009
For My Wonderful Brother!
Happy Birthday to my dear brother Kevin who I miss so much! I'm thinking of you lots today as you turn 35. You are a wonderful brother and a great friend! I miss our fun times together and I wish we had more of them. When I do come home to visit, I can hardly wait to see you and that huge grin! Boy do I miss that grin. I am so thankful that I have such a great brother to grow up with. You have turned into quite the young man. Owner of a business, a husband and a great Daddy that loves his daughter so much. I love spending time with you and seeing so many traits and characteristics of Mom and Dad in you as well as myself. Today I hope you have a wonderful day with friends and family and I hope you know you are in my thoughts and prayers today and everyday. Love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Kevin!! You're right he does have a great grin, one that makes you smile when he does. It's so wonderful that you guys get along so well and can share these moments together.
Post a Comment