
A few weeks ago we ventured out to the cabin again for a few nights with Ken's family. Ang and Pete and their kids took the boys for the night so we could go with Mom and Dad. We slept in until 9am the first morning, Ken made breakfast and then we headed out for a quad ride/ hike up the mountains with Mom and Dad. These pictures don't totally do the trail justice. It was quite rocky and steep.

I took some great pictures of Mom and Dad and they took all of the pictures of us, which I don't have yet. They are quite the troopers hiking up these mountains. They amaze me with the things they do to keep active...hiking, waterskiing, snowskiing and the biggest work out of all...babysitting our three boys for us.

We packed some water and buns for lunch and snacked on huckleberries along the trail.

This picture is pretty much at the border looking into BC from AB.

I love this picture of Mom and Dad walking together. We had a great day with beautiful weather. It reminded me of times that Ken and I would go to the cabin with them before we were married. We did all kinds of hiking and exploring. Thanks Mom and Dad for inviting us and for being such great company!
No comments:
Post a Comment