For those that have been asking and those that live on the East coast here is my belly picture. Andrew wanted to be in the picture with me. The boys love rubbing my belly and talking about the baby. Andrew is convinced it is a girl. I'm doubting that he's right but you never know. I'm feeling pretty good. The first trimester was amazing, the best I've felt out of all of my pregnancies but the last month has been a bit rough off and on. I've had 4 really bad migraines which take a lot out of me and usually require me to get to the doctor's for a shot so I can get over it. Thankfully I'm surrounded with great family that help us out during these spells b/c I can definitely not function. Hopefully the rest of the pregnancy goes well. As long as I take it easy and don't overdo it I'm usually fine. 23 weeks to go!Tuesday, September 15, 2009
17 weeks Pregnant.
For those that have been asking and those that live on the East coast here is my belly picture. Andrew wanted to be in the picture with me. The boys love rubbing my belly and talking about the baby. Andrew is convinced it is a girl. I'm doubting that he's right but you never know. I'm feeling pretty good. The first trimester was amazing, the best I've felt out of all of my pregnancies but the last month has been a bit rough off and on. I've had 4 really bad migraines which take a lot out of me and usually require me to get to the doctor's for a shot so I can get over it. Thankfully I'm surrounded with great family that help us out during these spells b/c I can definitely not function. Hopefully the rest of the pregnancy goes well. As long as I take it easy and don't overdo it I'm usually fine. 23 weeks to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look awesome!! I hope the rest of the time goes smoothly and this little one develops according to God's plan. I think a girl would be lovely too :))
You do look gorgeous, as you did with the boys as well. We're praying for all to go well and for this little miracle. I love that the boys are so excited about it. I wonder what their reactions will be when they meet baby. Big hugs from all three of us.
Post a Comment