
This was taken as we were saying our goodbyes. I don't know how much of a holiday it was for Dad and Denise with three active boys running around and giving them wake up calls every morning at 7am. Hopefully they were able to get some sleep.

Future Handyman? He certainly learns lots being Papa's shadow. It is so great having a Dad and Dad in law that are so handy and always willing to help out with projects. (sandboxes, play centers, changing light fixtures, installing dishwashers etc.) I do have to brag for a minute because while Dad and Denise were visiting they gave us an early Christmas present...A DISHWASHER! It's been about three years since we got rid of the busted dishwasher that came with the house so I have been spending lots of time at the sink over the years. I am so
incredibly thankful for this gift. But...get this...are you ready? ...I am also thankful that I never had one for three years so I can
truly appreciate my new gift. Dad wanted to install it while he was here and he did a great job. Every morning when I enter the kitchen a smile spreads across my face when I am greeted by my dishwasher and I think of how much more time I can spend with the kids and my husband. Thank you so much Dad and Denise!


Thanks for everything. We will miss you until next time!
1 comment:
What an awesome treat from your Dad and Denise!! You will get so much use out of that little item. And yeah for Dads who do little jobs when they visit :)) Bob does the same thing for our girls. When we were at Mel's he fixed the shower fan, set up book shelves and made a plant shelf under the kitchen window. I wish he did those things for me, without complaining, like he does for the girls!! And it's so cool how little ones love to imitate and help Grampas!!
Post a Comment