Monday, February 20, 2012

Six minus Two

Popcorn and movie night.

hanging out at Indian Battle Park
Sam took a picture of Luke and I.
Isaac chill'in in the stroller.
Biking on the trails.
Watching the train cross the high bridge.
Isaac bonding with the doggy at the playground.
Ken and Andrew headed out to the cabin for the night a few weekends ago and went skiing. So mama plus three found some fun things to do in the meantime. The funniest thing happened, Sam requested pancakes for supper and I couldn't make them. I guess it's been a long time since I had to make them. Seriously, they were disgusting so I boiled eggs and made toast instead. I will leave the pancake making to Daddy.

1 comment:

Tyler and Melinda said...

What month is it out there? I can't believe you don't have any snow. You look fantastic! You are so good at spending time with your boys. Any tips for me?