
So this is our playroom. I've been trying to come up with a way to make it look like a nicer playroom for a few years now but it never seems to get done. The boys play in it none the less. As you can see it is filled with boy things: balls, air hockey table, basketball net, hockey nets, trains, and cars. It took a while to get the boys to stay down there and play. At first Andrew and Sam always wanted to be close to mommy and would drag their toys upstairs but as the family grows and the boys get older they become more comfortable hanging out in the "
BOYcave". I have to tell you that Mommy doesn't spend too much time down there these days,
every time I try to join in the fun I end up getting hurt or nailed in the head with a ball. I try to keep it organized and clean by keeping things in bins in a locked cabinet but most days I just open the cabinet doors and let them drag out whatever they want. It becomes a huge mess and some days I just leave it because no guests really travel to that room anyways. Outta sight, outta mind. Thankfully when we do decide to clean it up I have lots of helpers.
2 comments:
My son would love it down there! Not that he doesn't love ours but he has to share his boy space with the girl. :) Plus, I'm pretty sure I saw some goalie pads in one of those photos and that would be his dream.
This room is so great. I remember thinking that when we stayed over. I'm sure it will be used for all kinds of boy activities. Samuel would love to come over and play, especially with all the sports stuff.
Post a Comment