Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Month 2 Week #4 - Family Time

Daddy and boys watching hockey Saturday night. Sam decided to take a snooze.
Andrew and Luke reading books together.
Isaac was raiding the baking utensils drawer which happens numerous times a day.
This was a mommy and boys outing over the break. We went to the park first, then the mall to ride the double bus and to go on the rides and then had a sprinkled donut from Tim's. The weather wasn't the greatest over the break so we hung out at the mall for the morning.

Most of our family time lately has been at home. Typically we all go skating but I haven't really felt super energetic lately so Ken usually takes the three oldest while Isaac and I stay home and nap. Sometimes we go swimming as a family but most often we either go grocery shopping on a Saturday morning as a family, or go to a park/playground.

1 comment:

Tyler and Melinda said...

We spend a lot of our family time at home, too. I am thankful that Fredericton has so many free family things to do, winter and summer.