Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pinterest Projects

Tracy's (left) and mine is the right.
Monster pillows made with some of my scraps.
A car seat cover for the babes.

So, I'm officially addicted to pinterest. There are so many great ideas. Tracy found the car seat cover pattern and we made them together. This cover will be so useful with the crazy Southern Alberta winds.

4 comments:

Heather M. said...

oh my gosh, those projects are SOOOO cute! great job!

Tyler and Melinda said...

The covers and pillows are awesome. I need to find that pattern and get one made for our babe. You're sewing up a storm over there. When do you find the time?

The Vanleeuwen's said...

CUUTE! What can I say you girls are talented and they are so stinken cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Auntie shell, andi here! I'm addicted to pinterest too and the projects are totally awesome! Great Job!