
Prep work for the party. Andrew and Sam helped get things ready.

This was Luke's bug cake which the kids went crazy over.

I borrowed bug stamps from a friend and stamped all of the goody bags. Inside were plastic bugs, bug candies, a ladybug craft and bug stickers.

We had craft time where we
colored a ladybug picture. That took all of 5 minutes.

I hid plastic bugs in
the back yard and the kids had to find them. They spent probably an hour playing this game. It was so cute, after I hid them the first time and announced they had to find the bugs, the little neighbor boy Adam came running up to me proud as could be and handed me a real ladybug that he caught. So cute.

Simone and Adam hiding the bugs under some grass.

Cake time.

Yummy!

All of the little bugs at the party were thrilled with their hats we made them.

How old are you Luke? That doesn't look like three fingers to me.

Saying thank yous for the presents.
I don't know who had more fun at this party me or Luke? I had some assistance from a few people managing the little ladybugs. Things went great, nothing broken, no crying, no fighting. It was awesome. Luke got his bike for his birthday from us as well as some
dirt bike gloves for riding his bike, money, books, cars, a awesome monkey chair, jeans, a cars carry case, a DVD, a cars t-shirt, and play dough kit.
1 comment:
Happy birthday to you and little Luke! You were spoiled rotten! as well as your little man what a special lady you are to have organized such a cute party for your 3 year old! Looks like it was pretty awsome:)
Post a Comment