
So I was totally spoiled rotten on my birthday. Ken and the boys bought me a sewing machine, a food
processor and I got a list from Ken typed out of 101 reasons why he loves me. I also got money, cute dip bowls, a new bracelet, wine and that beautiful bag that Tracy and Mel made for me.

and....this amazing
kitkat cake that Tracy made for me. Isn't it beautiful? Tracy is my little Martha Stewart friend. Not afraid to tackle anything. Her and Mel inspired my recent desire to get a sewing machine as well.
Ang and Pete were planning on taking Ken and I, and Tracy and her hubby out for appetizers for my
b'day. We were heading over to Paul and Tracy's house to get them and I was lured into the house and into their garage where all of our friends were waiting to surprise me. The stinkers planned a surprise party for me. I was quite surprised and felt so special and so loved by my husband, friends and family out here. What more could a girl ask for? I am so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment