Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy birthday Dad! Friday June 26!

Happy Birthday to a wonderful Dad, Father in law and Papa from all of us in AB!

Dearest Dad,
I really miss being able to celebrate your birthday with you as well as Father's Day. June was always such an exciting month for our family: school year finishing, my birthday, your birthday, Father's Day, Nannie's birthday. The celebrations were never ending and I loved it.
Now we are both still being spoiled and spending the day with family and loved ones, just not each other. I know it doesn't mean we aren't thinking of each other or wishing the distance wasn't so great.

We love your visits and phone calls and cherish each and everyone of them. We are counting down the days until you and Denise come for a visit again.

But today we want to wish you a VERY happy birthday and we are sending our love and hugs and kisses right across Canada to you and thinking of you lots on your special day!

Love Shelley, Ken and the boys

No comments: