Shelley: Do you love your Daddy?
Andrew: yah
Shelley: What do you like doing with your Daddy?
Andrew: playing
Shelley: Playing with what?
Andrew: with Daddy. pause. I like playing hockey lots
Shelley: Do you like visiting Daddy at school?
Andrew: yes
Shelley: Why?
Andrew: cause...cause I like to
Shelley: What does Daddy like to do?
Andrew: I think he likes to play hockey too.
Shelley: What else does Daddy like to do?
Andrew: He likes playing outside all day
Shelley: What does he do outside?
Andrew: Plays soccer
Shelley: What does Daddy like to eat?
Andrew: supper
Shelley: What's his favorite food?
Andrew: Supper.
Shelley: Do you love your Daddy?
Andrew: I do love my Daddy
Shelley: How much?
Andrew: lots.
Thanks for being such a great Daddy Ken to our three little boys. We all love you so much and Thank God for you everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment