Friday, June 1, 2012

Mother's Day


I had lots of special ladies (mom's) around this Mother's Day so I decided to treat them to lunch at the local golf clubhouse. My mother in law, step mom, grandmother, Emma and I had a girls luncheon together. I'm so blessed to have all of these special women in my life.


My Dad bought roses for us and lobster. What a treat!

Nana and Baby Emma bonding.

Sister in law Denise at Mother;s Day celebration.

Kindergarten class hosts a Mother's Day Tea each year. They get to invite three guests: mommy, grandma and auntie Ang attended this year and Sam served us cake and tea and then the class performed songs and showed us their portfolio's they made throughout the year.

Love this picture of Ang who I learn so much from about being a great Mama.


Nannie who is like a mom to me loved cuddling with Emma. Thankfully I had to feed Emma every three hours otherwise I wouldn't have seen much of her for ten days while Nana and Nannie were here.

Sam and his special guests!

No comments: