Thursday, June 21, 2012

June Celebrations!

Happy birthday Mommy and Luke and Happy Father's Day Daddy!

BFF Tracy always makes me an awesome cake. Gotta love the banner. We both are big into pinterest these days and getting great ideas and recipes from there. For my birthday I got 2 pound weights, an 8 pound medicine ball, a Jillian Michael's weight workout video and a blender. Ken for Father's Day got some much needed new clothes and a new shaver. It has been gift central around here lately even with all of Emma's gifts. We are very blessed and spoiled rotten!
Luke opening family gifts. Dominos, soccer ball, lego dirtbike set with truck and trailer, suitcase, spiderman hat and motorcycle.
Oh yes and a spiderman fishing rod.
We had a little party for Luke on Monday with his closest friends. Travis Petker (neighbor), Simone Harthoorn (cousin) and Seth VanderHeide(buddy). And Sam was there and Isaac and Emma were sleeping.
Opening presents in the backyard. Wac-A-Mole game, model car, money, a hose ball for in the backyard and a spiderman transformer car.
Thank you hugs!
Then we did some biking. Luckily we are in no shortage of bikes for friends to share.
I didn't make a fancy cake this year but oero cookie pops. I did have a chocolate cake mix made with whipping cream so he could at least blow out some candles.
Yummy.
It started raining out so we headed to the boy cave and played for a while. Seth and I enjoyed some air hockey. He was kicking my butt!

Luke had lots of fun and so did I, it's neat seeing how much these kids have grown even since last years birthday party. We gave a cookie pop, a bug net and a box of smarties as goodie treats.

No comments: