All 6 of us on an outing to Henderson Lake. The boys bike the loop while Isaac and Emma get pushed in the bikecart while Mommy rollarblades. Sticking with tradition Emma gets to go to lots of parks and go for lots of walks in the bikecart.
Before long Emma will be too big for the infant sling.
Guess who started smiling at 3.5 weeks. I am serious too, that's earlier than most babies but she was all smiles every day when Daddy came home from work and picked her up. Instant smiles for her Daddy.
I love this outfit on her. What a little sunshine!
She's starting to grab and reach for toys.
Enjoying the shade/sun in the backyard one Sunday afternoon.
Emma at 2 Months:
- weighs 12'7 and measures 23 nches long
- is sleeping through the night 9:30ish till 7ish. (Thank you Babywise for making me wiser.)
- is smiling everytime someone talks to her.
- cooing like crazy and even giggled the other day. It's still hard work to giggle though.
- loves going for walks in the bikecart with big brother Isaac while the older three bike ahead of us.
- is a great nurser and is growing like a weed
- has more hair clips/ headbands than most 10 year old girls
- is loved so much by her brothers ( Andrew has even made her a bracelet out of pipe cleaners)
- has had a million pictures taken of her already
- sleeps on her tummy
- gets tons of attention everywhere we go....I think it's the hair!
- is nicknamed Baby doll and sunshine
- gets books read to her all the time even by Isaac
- has had a visit from Nana and Papa and Nannie at 3 weeks old.
- spends a lot of time in the bouncy chair and on her playmat
- hardly ever cries
- is all eyes for her mama and watches my every move
- is such a blessing and makes me smile everytime I look at her!
- I'm still kinda in shock that we have a girl!
1 comment:
You guys have a beautiful family Shelly and always love your blog. You think of so many neat things and you are such a faithful blogger. I feel bad when I sit down to check the blogs, b/c I think I'm too busy - but so is everyone else. Anyway, keep it up Shelly - you are an inspiration!
Love from Fred and Jane
Post a Comment