- My Mom (more than words can say)
- Nova Scotia
- the ocean
- My family : parents, brother, aunts and uncles and cousins, grandparents
- mountain biking
- being a Recruitment Manager/meeting people/dealing with professionals
- having hardly any responsibility
- milking cows
- running into people I grew up with or that know my family
- the cottage
- family get togethers back home
- Julicia, Julie and Jane
- spending time with my husband
- my cool black jeep with the top off and my mountain bike on the back
- not having a time limit everytime I leave the house.
- just going for a random drive in the country exploring.
Friday, June 1, 2012
Lists 2012 List #22 - Things I miss
Things I miss:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your first one made me sad. Your Mom would love your family :) Ah, the good old days when you could jump in the jeep and just go!
Post a Comment