
Trying to figure out how to organize a closet for Emma with all her girly stuff...leggings, tights, shorts, skorts, skirts, dresses, onesies, hair stuff, socks, shoes etc. Girls have so much more "stuff".

I love this because that doll is exactly like my very first doll I ever had except my mom redid the yarn hair brown after it fell out. Isn't it cute?

I'm working on something like this now. I bought six frames at the local church thrift store the other day for $2 and they are drying right now after I spraypainted them white. I'll post pics later.

To make with the boys sometime.

I need a plan for our toy room someday.

Looks fun to make with the boys.
want to try these out with steaks sometime.

cute but my hair needs to be longer yet.

love, love, love this!

I feel relaxed and can almost smell teh ocean just looking at this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment