Saturday, July 31, 2010

Randoms of Nova Scotia

Brother Kevin tubing. What a huge grin on his face. Love it.
Roar...Sam on a polar bear.
Masadon Ridge in Stewiacke, NS
Ken in holiday mode.
Daniel, Heather and Baby Logan.





2 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh, it's just like I remember! I can imagine how delighted everyone is to see you! Bask in the sun, the family, the love - soak it up to last a very long time. Please give our greetings to Grampa and Nana! Thanks for sharing so many pictures :) ((( HUGS )))

Tyler and Melinda said...

Ah, was that not the perfect vacation...sitting by the ocean, relaxing at the cottage and catching up with family. Looks so wonderful and makes me so eager to get back in a month's time. I miss the salty air, the red mud and the grassy countryside. Did the boys have fun?