Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy 6th Anniversary Ken.

We spent our 6 year anniversary competing in a triathlon with Ken's family, then Ken golfed in a tournament for the afternoon, and then we hung out at a BBQ for the golfers. Not too romantic. But stay tuned for further celebrations once we get to NS. We hope to celebrate when we are there on holidays since we got engaged at the cottage and married at the cottage. Can't wait....I'm truly bursting with excitement to go home. It's been three years since Ken went with me and I haven't been to the family cottage in three years either. Ocean here I come.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can still remember so many details of your wedding :) Have a marvelous time in NS, especially at the ocean. And enjoy seeing everyone and visiting. Oh, and maybe have some blueberries too :))