Friday, July 30, 2010

Going Home to Nova Scotia - Airplane adventure




We caught a red-eye flight to NS for a week with Samuel and Isaac. Sam was quite excited to experience an airplane ride. Mommy and Daddy were quite excited that the two boys slept almost the whole trip to NS. I guess I should mention that getting on the plane wasn't quite as smooth for Sam as I'd like to remember. He didn't want to walk through the tunnel that attaches from the airport to the airplane and had to be carried by Daddy. Once we were seated he was fine. During our drive to the Calgary airport from Lethbridge(2 hours), Sam requested to go back to Aunty Ang's a few times and said at least ten times that he missed Andrew already.



1 comment:

Tyler and Melinda said...

Aw. So glad the flight went well for everyone. I'm sure you're all having a fabulous time. Enjoy that salt water air. ;)