Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hang'in with Grandpa!

We went to Auntie Ang's this afternoon and who appeared in his tractor but Grandpa. You wanna see two little boys eyes go huge? Just bring out a tractor! And riding with Grandpa is such a bonus!
Andrew Leffers Sr. and Andrew Leffers Jr.








Sam and Grandpa
I love these pics. It brings back memories of me going in the tractor with my Dad. I remember I used to fall asleep in the harvester while he was driving. I saw Grandpa rubbing the boys heads a few times. I also recall my head bouncing off of the windows! Thanks Grandpa for the special treat!

2 comments:

Tyler and Melinda said...

There's just something special about that time with Grandpa. I remember doing that as a kid, too. My nieces love going with Dad in the tractor when they visit, too. I love seeing what you guys are up to. Thanks for posting. :)

Crystal said...

Helayna was just in the tractor with Bob this evening as he loaded bales to haul them off the field! Her head bounced off the window a few times too! It's such a farm thing to do :))