Monday, January 23, 2012

Month 1 Week #4 - photograph their height

So here is my attempt at capturing their height. You try getting four boys to all stand straight side by side! It's funny because in reality Andrew and Sam are quite close in height and so are Luke and Isaac. We often get asked if we have two sets of twins when grocery shopping.
Sam and Andrew comparing.
Sam to Luke.
Luke to Isaac with Andrew's help.
I guess I'm using the banister and fireplace as a measuring object.
It's funny living and being a part of a huge dutch community because we are all considered short and we feel quite short too. Just to clarify we are average when it comes to Canadians.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love how you measured them against each other.
And I just read your latest post - congrats on the pregnancy!