
So I went back to October's family shot of us because let's face it, nice family pictures with 4 boys, 6 and under and a husband who would rather be doing anything else but posing, is tough!

This is at 7:50am this morning before Ken left for work, and before Andrew left for the bus. Sam was not cooperating at all which caused a bit of frustration, Luke had pajamas and a "way too big" hockey jersey on, Isaac is happy go lucky Isaac and well...this is us.

I love the smirk on Sam's face in this one as I try to bribe him with a candy. All eyes are on Sam to see if it works. Just so you know, it didn't.
2 comments:
i love how they turned out! these will be such precious photos as your boys grow older.
I love how all of them turned out. And you may all be smiling at the camera in the first one but the last two are the ones that will make you smile about who your family was - love it!
Post a Comment