Another pregnancy picture. 24 weeks and packing it on. I'm feeling pretty good lately and can actually stay up until 10pm or so. I'm finding that this pregnancy has been the hardest for me to get exercice. Our household has been much busier with preschools three days a week and Luke napping once a day, usually the whole afternoon. By the time he wakes up it usually is time to start making supper or time to pick Ken up from work. Then comes supper, baths, books and bed for the kiddies and by that time I'm pooped and very unmotivated to do anything but sit on my butt. We had our ultrasound two weeks ago and the baby is measuring big. What a surprise! I've heard this everytime and they usually want to move my date up. We could tell already from the ultrasound that the baby has big cheeks just like the others. The baby is very active and moves around lots. The boys are quite excited, Andrew wants it to be a girl really badly, Sam has kisses for my tummy at bedtime and Luke? well Luke must know something is up because I try not to carry him as much and when he sits on my lap there isn't much room. Overall things are great, I will admit there usually is a few times a week that I worry how I will handle a baby as well. I think that is normal for every expecting mother to feel.
Well that's my update, I'll keep you posted!
2 comments:
You look great!!! It just makes me smile thinking about the boys and how excited they are for another brother or a sister. Maybe we can meet this new one when we visit in the spring. We're praying for you and your boys. Big hugs!
Oh Shelly - I just love your blog - you are one busy mama and I love your husband/best friend appreciation piece - it is so touching. You have a one of a kind hubby - savor him. This is the first time I have seen your blog - I have added you to my favorites. We wish you much strength and wisdom with the raising of your wonderful family. You have received many many gifts.
LOVE - JANE BREUKELMAN
Post a Comment