
For those of you who haven't been to Coaldale before I thought I'd give you a little tour of our town. This is our home!

This is the local grocery store that we run to when we need something last minute. Lethbridge (the city) is 10-15 minutes away so I usually go there once a week for my big grocery order at Superstore.

This is our local library. I'm almost embarassed to say that we mostly go there to sign out toys for the kids and not books. You can sign out highchairs, wagons, strollers etc. Pretty handy if you have guests over with kids. I find it's great for trying out toys to see what the kids really like and what they get sick of right away.

This is our local sportsplex where we go skating for free. I used to also play women's hockey there once a week in the winter. It has a curling rink and an outdoor pool where the kids take swimming lessons in the summer.

This is the Christian school that Ken teaches at. I think they have 180 students or so. Ken has the largest class of 26 student. Grade 5 and 6 combined.
1 comment:
Thanks for the tour. It's so neat that you can borrow all those items from the library. We're heading to the new to us, nearby library in our area soon to check out what they have. Love this little peak into your life.
Post a Comment