Monday, October 26, 2009

There were 2 in the bed....

I thought I would share a song with you that I've been singing to Luke every morning lately.

There were two in the bed and a little one said roll over, roll over.
So Mommy and Daddy rolled over and one crawled in.
Now there were three in the bed and another came and said roll over, roll over.
So they all rolled over and ANOTHER one crawled in.
Now there were four in the bed and another one cried from his room roll over, roll over.
So Mommy came and got him and plopped him into bed.
Now there were five in the bed and the Daddy said" It's time for me to go to work! and the Mommy said stop kicking me, and one little one said I want cereal, and another little one said I want chocolate milk, and the baby just smiled and was happy to see everybody!

Welcome to a typical morning in our household! Before long we will have another one wanting to crawl in with us. I think we need a KING size bed!

1 comment:

Tyler and Melinda said...

That's cute! I bet your bed is getting full and soon your belly will be taking up a far bit of space, too. You need to get some pictures of everyone cuddle up in bed together.