Thursday, October 8, 2009

Our First Snowfall




This is our first snowfall. The boys were so excited to get outside and play in it. It did take1/2 hour to get them all dressed and bathroom runs etc. One mistake I made was getting Luke dressed first. He couldn't even stand up in his snowsuit and winter boots. He was laying like a ball on the floor crying the whole time I got Andrew and Sam ready. He's so determined to be like his brothers and play in the snow. He ended up crawling most of the time and I brought him in kicking and screaming after 15 minutes because he was losing his mittens and his boot once. The joys of Toddlers and the snow. My plan this winter is to play with the older two outside while Luke naps.


1 comment:

Tyler and Melinda said...

Ah, I can't believe you already had a snowfall. Brrr.
Little Luke, you make me smile. I can just imagine you rolling around on the floor upset at being dressed and not being outside quicker. Shell, you do such a great job with those boys.