Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sleepover with Princess Simone.











We had the privledge of having Cousin Simone join us for 2 sleepovers while her Mommy and Daddy went away for a break. We had so much fun having a girl around. It was like having twins with her and Luke only being 10 weeks apart. As you can tell from the pictures they have very similar interests. Where one went the other was close to follow. It's amazing how the littlest things can consume a toddlers mind and provide excitement for such long periods of time. Simone doesn't have steps in her house so Luke and her played on the steps for half hour stretches at a time. Often when Simone left the room you could find her playing again on the steps. Luke and Simone are on similar schedules and have a lot of things in common. They both have white knit blankies that they sleep with, they both suck their thumbs when they are tired and when they see their white blankies, They both love baths and going for walks with their moms. They both wear sleepsacs to bed, sleep with their blankies and have a teddy bear. If I had twins this is how I would picture life. It was really neat having her over and opening her suitcase to see such a display of PINK! and she had little hair clips and pink booties. So cute. We are so thankful to have such a precious little niece who we get to spend so much time with. Thank you Auntie Mel and Uncle Pete!




2 comments:

Tyler and Melinda said...

Seriously!!! They look a like, too. I'm sure it was pure enjoyment for Luke to have Simone around for two days. He's getting so big and growing up. What happened to that little three week old I met last summer?

Pete and Mel said...

I love these pictures. I'm sure Simone had a great time. I know we did!