Sunday, March 1, 2009

Shelley's Daycare!


On Monday we had lots of visitors to play with. I took care of three of my friend Amanda's boys and then Simone. Not all day but for a few hours.
It was Amanda's birthday and she went out to lunch with her Mom and sister. So the boys and I made birthday cards for her and played some games. This is David and Andrew holding my measuring cups. They would go in one room and count to ten while I hid four measuring cups in one room. They would find them and so on. We even changed it up so that I would count while they hid the cups for me. Sometimes you just have to let loose and have fun. The kids loved it.





Simone was a little out numbered.












Timothy and Sam were watching a horsey movie called Spirit.

2 comments:

mandi said...

Thanks again for doing that for me, Shelley. I really appreciated it and the boys had so much fun I could hardly get them to leave!

Tyler and Melinda said...

Lots of excitement at the Leffer house! See you can handle having a few more kids. You're a natural and the boys look like they enjoy the extra company. You captured some very cute faces.