
This is on the top step of 12 and yes he is asleep. I'm not even sure how long he slept there, at the most 1/2 an hour. Just a little dangerous!

Luke enjoying the jolly jumper. He always has lots of smiles for everyone.

Andrew and I made cheerio necklaces the other day. Sam didn't want to help make them but he certainly helped eating them. Andrew has a new posing smile lately. What a goof.

Luke is crawling now, going up 3 stairs, falling down three stairs and standing against things. As exciting as it is to see him reaching milestones, I don't encourage them. I really am enjoying him being a baby.

I think all of the activity in our house and all the freshair the kids get really tuckers Sam out. He can sleep anywhere. Not so comfy with his bike helmet and apron on.
1 comment:
It looks like lots of adventures and fun at the Leffers house lately. Your boys are so cute. I can't believe how fast Luke is growing and how big he's getting. We really need to come and visit sometime.
Post a Comment