Whoo hoo! I ran in another race last Saturday. It was 6km and was a moonlight run that started at 8pm. 2500 people ran in this race. 1645 of them did the 6km while the rest did 10km.
This was before the race started. All smiles.
Mel (Ken's sister) and her husband Pete did the 6km as well. As you can see from the pic Pete wasn't as excited as Mel and I.
This is my 3rd place metal that I won for my category. I was pretty tickled. 3rd out of 142 women in my category. I also placed 135/1645. My time was 31:44. I was hoping to get more around the 30 minute time but there is a killer 1km hill at the end of the race that slowed me down.
It was a blast and I can't wait to do the next one!
1 comment:
Congratulations!! Your time was awesome. You're looking fantastic and I'm sure keeping well in shape with three boys to keep you busy. You'll have to share your tips and secrets with me when I'm trying to get back into post-pregnancy shape.
Post a Comment