
So...the hockey fights begin. Sam hit Andrew with a hockey stick outside yesterday. Andrew was bawling at the door to come in and I opened the door to see a huge round ball under his left eye. I put ice on it and the swelling went down quite a bit. This picture was taken after the swelling went down. I'm not sure if this was an accident or not but Sam felt pretty bad and kept giving Andrew hugs and kisses to say he was sorry.


2 comments:
This probably was not the first time and I bet it won't be the last.Boys will be boys I guess. I am so proud of you, that Sam is potty trained. It is not fun while you are doing it,but the outcome is sure rewarding. Also looks like you had fun at the cabin with all the family. It is neat to make memories for your family to look on later in life.
Well it's a good shiner. Poor guy. His first hockey incident. I'm sure there will be more to come. Sam's response was too cute. Are they still playing together? ;)
Post a Comment