Tuesday, February 11, 2014

January Re-cap

Emma got a new coat from her Auntie Trixie!
Ready for church one Sunday. Andrew's starting to want to spike his hair more often now. Here we go...
Shovelling In January one day, wearing t-shirts the next and then temperatures really dropped to minus 40 windchill. Yikes. Weird winter weather this year!

Mom and tots skating on Mondays. Isaac is starting to get the hang of it but loves hanging out on the bench with his friend Gavin eating snacks and playing cars as well.
This one is getting too big for her stroller and apparently doesn't find the moms conversations too interesting while they skate in circles.
The boys often ask for hot chocolate which is actually like cool chocolate milk by the time they drink it. Often I'm boiling water then adding ice cubes.

Starting to train Emma to do laundry. Can't wait till she learns how to clean the bathrooms!
Classy girl. High heels and Tonka trucks. That's how we roll around here!
Boys playing chess.
Nothing like maneuvering around bikes and mini buses to play hockey. That's how you learn to control the ball/puck I guess.
Unbelievable that it was that mild a few weeks ago.
Mrs. Webber is one of Isaac's speech teacher's. She loves coming to our house as much as we love her coming. A bit of an adjustment telling Luke that she is now Isaac's teacher.
This storage room is my nightmare. Grrr....I've been slowly purging and getting rid of stuff. So much stuff, camping, furniture, clothes, pools, fans, bikes, weight benches....etc.
Sam
Andrew
Lego and I have a love/hate relationship. Can you guess why?
Handsome Sam. Love those eyes!
6 of us went on a road trip to Edm. to surprise Dwayne (Ken's brother) for his 40th b'day. It was so much fun!
 
That was our January!

1 comment:

Paul and Tracy Vander Heide said...

Yea:) New pictures!! It seems you have been busy...I should start going to the mom and tot skate.. Remind me next time. The kids are getting big and little miss Emma....smiles is all I can say..
I'll try post pictures soon. Oh yes and take some.
BFF Tracy