Tuesday, January 7, 2014

More December Fun and a great start to January!

 
Andrew snowboarding at the cabin.
Jet tub time with Emma. She loved it. I thought she was going to drown she was so excited!
We took the 2 oldest skiing as part of their Christmas gift. Ken and I shared a pass and took turns.
Our 5 little blessings are growing up.
Grandpa's sled.
Emma's sled.
I was hauling around well over 100 pounds of kids and sleds. Great workout.
 Skating at the Birds of Prey with friends.
 My latest project. A crib from the thrift store for Emma.
 She sits in it more than her dolls but oh well.
 This lasted long enough to take the picture and then was devoured.
 Daddy and his girl!
Mama and her baby boy!
 New year's with friends.
 and our 15 kids.
 12 boys and 3 girls. All the girls were in bed at this point.
 Then the fireworks began.
 What a show!
 
A record we went to bed at 3am. Not bad for us old folks!

No comments: