We hired a high school friend of mine to do a photo shoot while we were in Nova Scotia. I was so happy with the pictures. We had the photoshoot in my favorite place in the world...the beach in River John. No wonder we all look so happy and just so you know...that man that I'm kissing...my husband...I love him so much for working so hard so that we could all go to Nova Scotia to see our family!!! We flew to NS on our 9 year anniversary. It was so neat to be flying to NS with our five children nine years after we got married there. FYI: we may have met in the Dominican but we really fell in love when Ken came to NS to visit me 1.5 years after we met. Then we got engaged at the cottage beach and got married at the cottage beach. It is a very special place to me and to us and it was so neat to take the kids there and make it their special place too!
Friday, August 23, 2013
Leffers Family 2013
We hired a high school friend of mine to do a photo shoot while we were in Nova Scotia. I was so happy with the pictures. We had the photoshoot in my favorite place in the world...the beach in River John. No wonder we all look so happy and just so you know...that man that I'm kissing...my husband...I love him so much for working so hard so that we could all go to Nova Scotia to see our family!!! We flew to NS on our 9 year anniversary. It was so neat to be flying to NS with our five children nine years after we got married there. FYI: we may have met in the Dominican but we really fell in love when Ken came to NS to visit me 1.5 years after we met. Then we got engaged at the cottage beach and got married at the cottage beach. It is a very special place to me and to us and it was so neat to take the kids there and make it their special place too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your family pictures are absolutely gorgeous! what a treasure!
Post a Comment